Could I do directly rip DVDs to SVCDs on new version?

Questions / answers about the rippack only !

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Gabriel Garcia
Débutant

Could I do directly rip DVDs to SVCDs on new version?

Message par Gabriel Garcia »

:pt1cable: I've used rippack and I've wating for a new version too, Let me congratulate you for your work, this program is excellent!!!

I have a suggestion, that is to make additions to directly rips DVDs to SVCDs because I cannot play my Divx CDs on any DVD Console, or do you know some DVD Console that do this? 8)
pwaloku
Empereur
Empereur

Message par pwaloku »

Well, many points in that...

* Rippack is (probably) not going to be "improved" as Bruce (the Boss) doesn't seem to be thath interested in the project -> no SVCD in the next weeks. :cry:
* Many DVD Consoles do now propose DivX decoding, and Kiss seems to be the leader for that kind of stuff.

:wink:
"L'absence totale d'humour dans la bible est une des choses les plus étranges de la littérature." (A. N. Whitehead).
ongapisa
Débutant

Message par ongapisa »

pwaloku a écrit : * Rippack is (probably) not going to be "improved" as Bruce (the Boss) doesn't seem to be thath interested in the project -> no SVCD in the next weeks. :cry:

No!! No!!! I want a new version... it's very easy to use and fast... maybe he can free the code in sourceforce or something similar... you know what I mean...
pwaloku
Empereur
Empereur

Message par pwaloku »

I know exactly what you mean, but Bruce doesn't own the code of the last version since he is not the one who last updated the soft and he didn't get it back -> no code available. :P

If I were you, I'd try "Ripp-it after me", another encoding tool qhich does about everything you can dream of. :wink:
"L'absence totale d'humour dans la bible est une des choses les plus étranges de la littérature." (A. N. Whitehead).
ongapisa
Débutant

Message par ongapisa »

pwaloku a écrit :If I were you, I'd try "Ripp-it after me", another encoding tool qhich does about everything you can dream of. :wink:

I didn't know it... can you give a link?

Thanks.
pwaloku
Empereur
Empereur

Message par pwaloku »

Here you are : http://www.ripp-it.com/down/. :wink:

NB: I'm afraid it doesn't exist in english, you'll have to try.
ongapisa
Débutant

Message par ongapisa »

pwaloku a écrit :Here you are : http://www.ripp-it.com/down/. :wink:

NB: I'm afraid it doesn't exist in english, you'll have to try.

Thanks!!

Downloading it!!

Maybe I'll french to use it...

Edit:... maybe I have not to learn french... I just install it and there's an option to transalte it... now I have to find the file in english or even spanish. It's a file of 500 lines....
Répondre