bheller.com Index du Forum
bheller.com
Site web de Bruce Heller

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Google
Could I do directly rip DVDs to SVCDs on new version?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bheller.com Index du Forum -> Rippack
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gabriel Garcia
Débutant

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 20, 2004 5:56 pm    Sujet du message: Could I do directly rip DVDs to SVCDs on new version? Répondre en citant

I've used rippack and I've wating for a new version too, Let me congratulate you for your work, this program is excellent!!!

I have a suggestion, that is to make additions to directly rips DVDs to SVCDs because I cannot play my Divx CDs on any DVD Console, or do you know some DVD Console that do this?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
pwaloku
Empereur
Empereur

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 20, 2004 8:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, many points in that...

* Rippack is (probably) not going to be "improved" as Bruce (the Boss) doesn't seem to be thath interested in the project -> no SVCD in the next weeks.
* Many DVD Consoles do now propose DivX decoding, and Kiss seems to be the leader for that kind of stuff.

ongapisa
Apprenti
Apprenti

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 21, 2004 1:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

pwaloku a écrit:

* Rippack is (probably) not going to be "improved" as Bruce (the Boss) doesn't seem to be thath interested in the project -> no SVCD in the next weeks.

No!! No!!! I want a new version... it's very easy to use and fast... maybe he can free the code in sourceforce or something similar... you know what I mean...
pwaloku
Empereur
Empereur

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 21, 2004 10:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I know exactly what you mean, but Bruce doesn't own the code of the last version since he is not the one who last updated the soft and he didn't get it back -> no code available.

If I were you, I'd try "Ripp-it after me", another encoding tool qhich does about everything you can dream of.
ongapisa
Apprenti
Apprenti

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 21, 2004 12:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

pwaloku a écrit:
If I were you, I'd try "Ripp-it after me", another encoding tool qhich does about everything you can dream of.

I didn't know it... can you give a link?

Thanks.
pwaloku
Empereur
Empereur

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 21, 2004 4:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Here you are : http://www.ripp-it.com/down/.

NB: I'm afraid it doesn't exist in english, you'll have to try.
ongapisa
Apprenti
Apprenti

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 21, 2004 6:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

pwaloku a écrit:
Here you are : http://www.ripp-it.com/down/.

NB: I'm afraid it doesn't exist in english, you'll have to try.

Thanks!!

Downloading it!!

Maybe I'll french to use it...

Edit:... maybe I have not to learn french... I just install it and there's an option to transalte it... now I have to find the file in english or even spanish. It's a file of 500 lines....
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bheller.com Index du Forum -> Rippack Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: